THE OBJECTIVES OF SASH
- To promote and set standards for the education, training and practice of haematology in South Africa.
- To arrange national haematology meetings and education days, thus providing a forum for the presentation and discussion of advances in haematology.
- To synthesize and evaluate evidence-based and consensus guidelines for the management of haematological disorders.
- To promote the acquisition, dissemination, exchange and application of advances in haematology.
- To encourage and promote collaborative activities among SASH members as well as with other national and international haematology organizations.